Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we chat with Southern icon Vera Stewart from The VeryVera Show.
Vera Stewart is a Southern TV show host, entrepreneur, caterer, cake expert, and mentor. Her cooking and lifestyle show, The VeryVera Show, premiered in Augusta, GA in 2012 is now syndicated to 13 markets in the eastern US, including Savannah, Charleston, Tampa, Greenville, and Indianapolis.
VeryVera Cooking Camp enters its 16th year this year and has franchised locations in Aiken, Charleston, Macon, Beaufort, and Indianapolis.
Vera’s debut cookbook, The VeryVera
Cookbook: Recipes from My Table, hit shelves in April 2018, garnering praise from fans and media publications alike.
- How Vera became interested in cooking and baking
- Why homemaking is important and how it's changed
- Essential tools to keep in your kitchen
- Key ingredients to keep stocked up on
- Vera's favorite go-to weeknight meals
- The easiest dishes to cook and bake
- Vera's favorite cookbooks (besides her own!)
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes - it helps us grow!
Connect with Vera:
- Vera on Instagram - @veryverastewart
- Vera on Facebook - VeryVera
- Buy Vera's cookbook (get 10% with code mhpod10)
Connect with Us:
- The Millennial Homemakers Podcast on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Join the Millennial Homemakers community on Facebook!
- Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
Shop Jaclyn’s jewelry line - Frazier Lynn