Welcome to the Millennial Homemakers! On this episode, we chat with one of our childhood idols, Ty Pennington.
Ty first gained fame as the carpenter on TLC's Trading Spaces and is most well known as the host of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
In Ty's new book, Life to the Extreme: How a Chaotic Kid Became America's Favorite Carpenter, Ty shares his life story - from battling ADHD, accidentally becoming a model in Japan, and, of course, anecdotes from our favorite shows.
- Why Ty chose to write his memoir now
- How Ty describes his style
- How he's learned to overcome rejection and embrace new opportunities
- Biggest lessons and takeaways he learned from Trading Spaces and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- And so much more!
If you like the Millennial Homemakers Podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes - it helps us grow!
Connect with Ty:
Connect with Us:
- The Millennial Homemakers Podcast on Instagram - @themillennialhomemakers
- Join the Millennial Homemakers community on Facebook!
- Jackie on Instagram - @jvalexander16
- Jaclyn on Instagram - @jaclynhumble
- Shop Jaclyn’s jewelry line - Frazier Lynn